So, either you, or someone else might have recently gotten saved (not saved? Click here!) and you/they might be thinking, “now what do I do?”
Well, here are a few things that I would like to share with you on how to grow in faith.
But first, think of a Christian being a flower. Someone plants the seed. That seed (you) gets saved. What next? They need to be watered and have sunlight, that could be study and prayer. Finally, the plant has to make its own food by using the water and sunlight, and this could be portrayed as the new believer spreading using the time to study and pray to spread the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ to others! Praise the Lord! This can be applied to even the oldest saved Christian! 🙂
Once you have got saved, you can start by:
- Getting a KJV Bible – the only truth!
- Ask fellow believers for some fellowship and study
- Start reading and studying
- Listen to some hymns
- Stay in prayer to the Lord – He’s always listening!
- You could start by reading the book of John, Romans, or about Jesus’ miracles
- Surround yourself with more believers
I pray that these 7 tips will help you grow stronger in the Lord!
Have a great week,