Thank you very much to Gail from Gail Loves God for nominating me for this award – ’tis a blessing!
Liebster Award: The Liebster Award is an award for new bloggers and those with few or small followers. It’s an way of giving new bloggers some recognition and encouragement for the hard work.
- Create a new blog post on your blog thanking the person that nominated you, link to their blog and put in a graphic of the award.
- Answer the questions provided and share some facts about yourself.
- Nominate others and share your blog post with them so that they can accept their award.
Gail’s questions for me:
- What movies have you watched lately? – Not many really!
- Do you have any favourite songs right now? – Elvis Presley and Tennessee Ernie Ford hymns are always my “go-to” songs!
- What is the theme/purpose of your blog? – To see lost souls saved from Hell, and to encourage fellow believers.
- Where in the world do you live? – The upside down…? Hehe, not really, I live in the UK.
- Where were you when you met Jesus? – In my living room. I said to my dad “I don’t want to go to Hell when I die,” so he told me the gospel message and I got saved, praise the Lord!
- What do you like about blogging? – Blogging is my main ministry for God, and it’s great to see likes and follows on the blog, because I know that God’s word is spreading to so many countries!
- Who’s one of your favourite bible characters? – David! This is because he went through an emotional rollercoaster which I feel can be relatable to all of us!
*I forgot to write these earlier* – Some random facts about me:
- I’m a budding badminton player!
- My favourite colour is pink
- I learned German and French for 2 years (not that I remember any of it!) and I am studying Spanish at the moment 😛
- I love listening to Spanish and Italian music
My nominees are:
Questions for my nominees:
- How has the Lord blessed you so far in 2018?
- What five things are you grateful to God for?
- What are your favourite Christian songs?
- If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- Are there any languages you would like to learn?
- What is your main goal/s for God in 2018?